UPDATE: Tickets are sold out for this experience.
Mackay Airport together with Alliance Airlines, AAT Kings and Mackay Tourism is offering travellers a unique opportunity to experience Uluru with an exclusive one-day, all-inclusive trip which will take place on Friday 23rd of April 2021.
Tickets are just $499* per person (normally valued at over $1,000) and include:
- Return airfares with Alliance Airlines on an F100 aircraft
- Experience Uluru at sunset whilst enjoying sparkling wine & nibbles
- Enjoy an Aussie BBQ Dinner under the stars inside Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Visit internationally acclaimed artist Bruce Munro’s Field of Light installation
- Transfers to/from Ayers Rock (Uluru) Airport
- Travellers will also be eligible for $1 Airport Parking (if required)
HOW TO BOOK:
Tickets can only be purchased at Mackay Visitor Information Centre located at Bluewater Lagoon from 12 noon on Monday 29 March 2021 and are available until sold out. There are only limited seats available and online sales are not available.
This rare experience will give you the chance to see one of Australia’s most iconic destinations in just one day direct from Mackay. For more information on the package, booking information & FAQ's please download the brochure below.