Mackay Airport would like to offer FREE Parking to local volunteers, firefighters, vets, defence personal & other emergency services travelling interstate to provide support.
Please follow the steps below to claim the offer.
Upon Arrival at Mackay Airport Parking
- On arrival to the Car Park, at the entry boom gate press the button and take a ticket.
- Select a parking bay and park your vehicle. (Short Term)
- Please proceed to the Customer Service Office located in the Terminal on the right hand side of the Airline Check-in Area.
- Please present the Customer Service Officer with your vehicle details, government ID for emergency workers or valid letter on official company letter head for support workers.
Upon Departure from Mackay Airport Parking
- Before proceeding to the Car Park Exit, take your Car Park Entry Ticket (the ticket you received when you entered the Car Park) to the Customer Service Office located in the Terminal on the right hand side of the Airline Check-in Area.
- The Customer Service Officer will obtain your entry ticket and provide you with a FREE exit ticket before you leave the Car Park. Please note that you have 10 minutes to exit the Car Park.
- Please insert that ticket at the Car Park Exit Boom Gate.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid from 14th January 2020 up to and including 31st January 2020.
- Valid for parking in the Short Term Car Park.
- Valid for Drive Up parking only. Not available for online bookings.
- Please note this offer is subject to availability and Mackay Airport parking standard terms and conditions, which can be viewed here.